The Texture Report
Official Texture Technologies' blog. A one-stop source for news in the world of texture analysis.
Wondering how texture analysis can benefit your team?
Our recently updated TA.HDPlus is sporting a new shape and size that includes the following changes:
- The overall net weight of the TA.HDPlus has increased from 37kg to 39.2kg for greater stability while testing hard and durable materials
- Width between the columns has increased by 20mm for greater testing flexibility
- Working platform area has also increased for better ease of use and testing efficiency
- The overall instrument height is reduced by 13mm to occupy less vertical lab space
- The cross arm has been redesigned to accommodate both low force cantilever load cells and the traditional s-beam load cells
- The handles on the instrument are designed into the body of the TA.HDPlus creating a smaller footprint for the instrument than the previous design
Read more about the TA.HDPlus here.