Short Course: Trends and New Developments in Food Extrusion Technology
Wondering how texture analysis can benefit your team?
CIGI, Canadian International Grains Institute, is offering two short courses: “Practical Snack & Foods Extrusion Short Course: Trends and New Developments in Food Extrusion Technology” and “Practical Asian Noodles Short Course”.
The Extrusion Technology Short Course is scheduled for October 29 – 30, 2012.
The Practical Asian Noodles Short Course is scheduled for October 31st, 2012.
The course and sessions will be held at CIGI’s offices at 1000-303 Main Street, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
- Dr. Paulyn Appah, Senior Process Development Consultant, Food DevelopmentCentre, Canada
- Mr. Trevor Campbell, Extrusion Specialist, Snack Engineering, U.K
- Dr. Ignace Debruyne, Technical Marketing Consultant, ID&A, Belgium
- Mr. Hadrien Delemazure, Process Engineer, Clextral, France
- Mr. Eugene Dust, Senior Extrusion Technologist, Bühler Inc., U.S.A.
- Mr. Peter Frohlich, Technical Specialist – Pulses, Canadian International Grains Institute, Canada
- Mr. Paul McKeithan, Regional Director, Buhler Aeroglide, U.S.A.
- Mr. Jason Pintuff, Marketing Manager, Buhler Aeroglide, U.S.A.
- Dr. Thava Vasanthan, Professor of Grain Processing Science & Technology, University of Alberta for C.W. Brabender Instruments, Canada
For more information, to view the course’s detailed agenda, and to register now for an early bird discount: