The Texture Report
Official Texture Technologies' blog. A one-stop source for news in the world of texture analysis.
Wondering how texture analysis can benefit your team?
We’re pleased to offer a new and comprehensive guide to the multiple applications of the TA.XTPlus Texture Analyzer for confectionery products. The guide covers the following topics:
- Homogenous Semi-Solids (For example: Syrups, Caramel, Fondants and Fillings, Chocolate Spread, Icings, Glazes)
- Non-Homogenous Semi-Solids (For example: Jams, preserves, jellies)
- Homogenous Plastic Solids (For example: Fudge, Toffee, Marzipan, Bubble Gum, Chocolate, Fondant)
- Multiparticle and Non-Homogenous Products (For example: Muesli Bars, Nougat)
- Brittle Solids and Particulates (for example: Tablets/Lozenges, High Boil Sweets, Chocolate Bars, Meringues, Biscuit Pieces, Inclusions, Malt Balls)
- Multi-Phase Confectionery
- Films and Coatings
- Elastic Solids (For example: Marshmallows, Gums, Jellies, Leathers, Liquorice)
- Temperature Control for temperature sensitive confectionery products
- Measuring Powdered/Granulated Ingredients
- Chewing Gum – From Raw Ingredient To Finished Product