New food science degree program at SDSU
Wondering how texture analysis can benefit your team?
South Dakota State University has recently announced a food science degree program. The program is geared towards preparing students for professional food manufacturing industry jobs or for an advanced degree in Food Science.
The Food Science degree from SDSU prepares students for careers in many positions including:
- Quality assurance manager
- Consumer brands specialist
- Food scientist
- Research and development technologist
- Food processing technologist
- Test kitchen supervisor
- Food safety specialist/consultant
- Food research chef
- Food analyst/food chemist
- Food communicator
The new program offers students state of the art laboratory facilities as well as food industry internship opportunities including international experiences.
For more information contact:
Padu Krishnan, PhD