The Texture Report
Official Texture Technologies' blog. A one-stop source for news in the world of texture analysis.
Wondering how texture analysis can benefit your team?
At the AAPS’ 2012 Annual Meeting in Chicago, we spent a great deal of time discussing how scientists can use our equipment to measure granule strength, gel beads and microspheres, tablet characteristics, fast disintegration, hydrogels and film characteristics. We also spoke with customers extensively about muco-adhesive and bio-adhesive testing. In those conversations we referred to the dozens of articles that have been published recently using our equipment. Here are some links to a few of the more recent papers and online resources:
- An excellent pharmaceutical bulletin resource from Lubrizol(PDF)
- Brazilian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences: Mucoadhesive Drug Delivery Systems (PDF)
- Tropical Journal of Pharmaceutical Research August: Grewia Gum 2: Mucoadhesive Properties of Compacts and Gels (PDF)
- Physical, Mechanical, and Antibacterial Properties of Chitosan/ PEO Blend Films (PDF)
- A nice creative commons open access paper on microbicides and AIDS research.
- Masters Thesis “Carbopol Hydrogels for Topical Administration: Treatment of Wounds”(PDF)
- Google Scholar Search Results for other Mucoadhesion Papers